Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post channel updates here
User avatar
chin2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: india
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by chin2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

12149 V 27500

MPEG-2 & MPEG-4

pahele sayad ye TP mena beams me tha ab ye east beams me shift ho chuka he kafi acchi channels i think i am not cheked




Image

Image
These users thanked the author chin2 for the post (total 2):
HUNTER (Wed May 16, 2018 6:20 pm) • S_DXer (Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 am)
;hi; ;hl; ;hs;

Rubby
Super Star
Super Star
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:07 pm
Location: Universe
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 240 times

Re: Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by Rubby » Wed May 16, 2018 11:28 pm

I Check NO signal on this TP ?
These users thanked the author Rubby for the post:
S_DXer (Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 am)

S_DXer
MegaUser
MegaUser
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 pm
Location: India

Re: Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by S_DXer » Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 am

Even I have checked, nothing on this TP yet .
May be it is still on MENA beam ?

User avatar
chin2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: india

Re: Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by chin2 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 pm

S_DXer wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 am
Even I have checked, nothing on this TP yet .
May be it is still on MENA beam ?
yah bro pahele ye mena beams tha lekina ye pic flysat par east beams me dikha raha he so ???
;hi; ;hl; ;hs;

S_DXer
MegaUser
MegaUser
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 pm
Location: India
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by S_DXer » Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

chin2 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 pm
S_DXer wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 am
Even I have checked, nothing on this TP yet .
May be it is still on MENA beam ?
yah bro pahele ye mena beams tha lekina ye pic flysat par east beams me dikha raha he so ???
You are right but wrong info is given on Flysat.
All these channels belong to MENA beam.
1A Shqiptare HD means for Albania
1A Balkan HD means for Balkan countries ie those of South East Europe like Bulgaria,Albania,Croatia etc .
These users thanked the author S_DXer for the post:
chin2 (Fri May 18, 2018 11:44 am)

User avatar
chin2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: india
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 488 times

Re: Al Yahsat 52.5 East adding new english and spanish channels NEw TP

Post by chin2 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am

S_DXer wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm
chin2 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 pm
S_DXer wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 am
Even I have checked, nothing on this TP yet .
May be it is still on MENA beam ?
yah bro pahele ye mena beams tha lekina ye pic flysat par east beams me dikha raha he so ???
You are right but wrong info is given on Flysat.
All these channels belong to MENA beam.
1A Shqiptare HD means for Albania
1A Balkan HD means for Balkan countries ie those of South East Europe like Bulgaria,Albania,Croatia etc .
;agree;

rigth bro mere pass 5+ feet offside fiber dish ye usame abhi maine try nai kiya ye sat or mena beams kabhi nahi aaya
These users thanked the author chin2 for the post:
akhilsweet53 (Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 pm)
;hi; ;hl; ;hs;

New Topic Post Reply